Accomplished and result-oriented Project Management Practitioner, I have a proven track record of getting international software development and integration projects execution to completion, relying on distributed teams and international vendors.
Allying passion for programming, creativity, leadership and business acumen, I collaborate with up to C-suite executives as well as technical teams to frame projects, design solutions, and ensure their smooth execution.
Proficient problem-solver, I use my analytical skills to evaluate risks and build pragmatic delivery strategies.
Profit-minded decision-maker, I pay a close attention to take balanced decisions between customer satisfaction and impacts on project's profit by challenging customers business cases.
With a partner mindset, I build and nurture a trustful and sustainable relationship with project team and project stakeholders, communicating openly.
And technical-grounded team leader (up-to 50 people), I'm known for being able to focus on the big picture as well as drilling down to more technical details.
- Business skills : Proficient knowledge in Telco operators SI
- eTOM / TAM / SID norms, operators IS overall architecture
- Relationship between IS components: OSS (Provisioning, services activation, inventory, service assurance), BSS (Billing, CRM, Product catalog, BPM) and Business Intelligence
- Ability to manage teams, ability to share vision and motivate people
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Conflicts management skills
- People development
- People recruitment in order to sustain organization’s growth
- Career management and people development through accurate training
- Project management
- Ability to scope projects and to enable their successful launch
- Ability to manage multi-million Euros budgets
- Day-to-day monitoring
- Multi-sites distributed delivery projects management, involving different work cultures (France, India, Morocco…)
- Sensibility to legal aspects of contract negotiation
- Technical skills
- Software packages: Ericsson BSCS (Billing), Kabira KPSA (Service activation), TTI Netrac (Service assurance – network elements and services monitoring)
- Languages: Java/J2EE (Spring, Struts frameworks), Databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), ETL (Talend), Unix Shell (Linux, HP, Sun Solaris), C
- Configuration management (SubVersion)
- Issues tracking systems (QC Defects)
- Test management (HP Quality Center) / Testing strategs
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, JUnit, SureFire, MSBuild…)
- Agile project management basics (Scrum, XP)
- Personal abilities
- Hard working / Stress resilience
- Ability to adapt to different work cultures and to both new technical and non-technical matters
- Sense of organization which enables me to prioritize and to perform different kind of tasks
- Sense of responsibility / Commitment to results
- Ability to analyze facts in order to construct and share a global vision of a given situation
- Strong autonomy
- French: Native language
- English: Fluent
- CEFR level: C1 - Effective Operational Proficiency
- Project management in English
- German: Basics
- Next >>