- 2000–2003: Master of Telecommunications in National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble (France) ENSIMAG / PHELMA (Computer Science and Applied Mathematics / Physics Electronics and Materials)
- 1997–2000: A 3 year program in mathematics and physics preparing for the entrance examinations for the French Grandes Écoles in Lille (Faidherbe)
Training sessions attended
- Intellectual Property (2011): Legislation awareness about Intellectual Property
- ROI, value and costs of IS (2011): Tools and methodology to calculate costs and added-value of the IS. Economic analysis of projects. Construction of business cases
- Contract negotiation (2010): Contract negotiation awareness in French law (pitfalls, basic know-how ...)
- SimulTrain (2008): Stress management training based on a project management simulator
- Advanced scheduling (2007): Advanced scheduling with Clarity / Open Workbench
- Quality and test activities (2006): Awareness of different kind of testing activities and their use to ensure quality of software products
- Objective: EM (2005): Basics of mandatory skills for project management (planning/scheduling, managing relationship with customers, construction of project budget and balance, financial indicators monitoring...)
EM2 Certification (2008 and 2011)
Capgemini internal Certification (Engagement Manager Level 2)
This certification recognizes the EM2 ability to manage medium complexity engagements, up to 10 000 m*d (or 10 M€) with a team from 15 to 49 people, and the ability to lead pre-sales activities for significant deals. Certification consists in a presentation of a summarized track record on similar size engagement completed in accordance with customer satisfaction criteria and margin forecasts, as well as a presentation of two cases of successful pre-sales.
EM1 Certification (2006)
Capgemini internal Certification (Engagement Manager Level 1)
This certification recognizes the EM1 ability to manage medium complexity engagements, up to 2 000 m*d (or 2.5 M€) with a team from 5 to 14 people, and the ability to participate in pre-sales activities. Certification consists in a presentation of a summarized track record on similar size engagement completed in accordance with customer satisfaction criteria and margin forecasts.